Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good morning! I just lost everything that I wrote. I guess I wasn't suppose to post it! Gotta go take care of my family. Will try to write later....darn, it was a good one. It was on the battle of Mother-in Laws & Daughter-in-laws! If I don't get to it today, I will write on the subject tomorrow. Have a blessed day. I will leave you with this excerpt from the Living Word, a Catholic daily devotional.

"From our first breath, love called us into existence. Without the care, a child does not survive. Somehow, through the crowded years, we learned to listen. To hold another's words quietly and seek to understand. To take delight in the strange beauty of each person. To act in hope even when no light glimmers. To behold our own self with amazement. To wash the feet of another. Some love seems impossible. How do I seek the good of my enemy? Saying these words slowly-there stands my brother, my sister-what is impossible begins to change..."

Readings Today: 1 John 2:3-11, Psalm 96:1-3,5-6 Luke 2:22-35

No comments: