Thursday, July 1, 2010

Experience of a Lifetime!

I just returned from my trip to Medjugorje & I feel like I am still walking on Heaven's cloud! It was truly the best experience of my life. Without a doubt if you don't do anything else in your lifetime, this experience is a must. As mothers with young children, this place & encounter with Heaven will help you see raising children in this day & age in a whole new light. I am anxious to spread the messages from Heaven with all of you; however, my computer is currently out of service. I will hopefully be back to writing by next week.
Blessings to you this Thursday. Pray for our Nation!

1 comment:

Jinny Grace M. said...

Welcome back, Kim! Bless your heart and your family. I look forward to receiving your Holy experience with us. Love, Jinny