Friday, July 17, 2009

God's Complete Knowledge and Care

"You created every part of me; you put me together in my mother's womb.
When my bones were being formed, carefully put together in my mother's womb.
When I was growing there in secret, you knew that I was there, you saw me before I was born.
The days alloted to me had all been recorded in your book before any of them ever began." Psalms 139:13-17

Everyone please say prayers throughout the day today for Jill's baby girl. She finds out today for sure, but has been told that most likely (95%) chance that her baby girl will be brain-dead if she survives through the pregnancy. Let's surround she, John and the baby with our prayers today and the days ahead. We are reminded in Psalms, that God forms these babies perfectly in His accord.
Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

JIll, you, your precious baby and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Know you are loved and remembered!
Pam