Saturday, March 5, 2011

"God in action is the service of the poor or the service in the family..." Blessed Mother Teresa

I just got a copy of the book Where There is Love, There is God- Mother Teresa by Brian Kolodiejchuk.
Mother Teresa's words are amazing. They are so simple yet so powerful.  I highly recommend this book....a great read before bedtime.  I am due with our fourth child in 10 days.  Although very excited, I am anxious and feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of having four children.  This feeling is so normal whether you are about to have your second, fourth or sixth I am sure.  Someone told me today not to worry about God's grace next week, because His grace is enough for today.  I will let you all know when this little guy arrives.  My doctor wants to induce but I have decided to let him enter into this world on God's time watch, not the world's timing.  Please keep me in your prayers.

Blessings to you all. 

No comments: