Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Feast Day of the Archangels!

FEAST DAY OF THE ARCHANGELS!
First Reading today in Mass: Revelation 12:7-12
"Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they were defeated and there was no longer any place for them in heaven."

Goodness, it has been way too long since I have written.  I miss reflecting and writing on the daily gospel dearly; however, I still don't have my own computer!  Life has been just trying to keep our heads above water....with our own growing business, three little ones and another on the way.  I know you ALL understand what I am talking about. :)

Today is the Feast of Day of the Archangels!  What wonderful intercessors we have in these powerful, strong armed Angels of Heaven.  I ask for St. Michael's help daily to defend my family and our home against the evil one.  My son, Benjamin, loves to talk about St. Michael's sword and how tough he is.  I have already been teaching my children about the difference between light and dark and how they should always strive to walk in the light. It is important for we mothers in today's society to become educated and aware of the Spiritual Warfare that goes on.  The constant battle, not between flesh and blood, but between good and evil.  Souls are at stake....our children's souls and we have to do everything we can to defend them in this battle.  Thanks to our Archangels, we have the most powerful intercessors fighting for our families! A wonderful resource to become educated on Spiritual Warefare is Father John Corapi. 

Off to take care of my little ones.  Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: